Current RPS families:
If you already have a child attending Richfield Public Schools, you can enroll other children through your existing ParentVUE account.
- Log into ParentVUE.
- Click on Registration/iUpdate in the upper right hand corner.
- Complete the registration.
- In 2-3 days your registration will be processed. The status of your registration is viewable by logging into ParentVUE and clicking on Status in the upper right hand corner.
If you did not set up a ParentVUE account or are unable to log in, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you are enrolling your child for the first time in any Richfield Public School, you can complete this process online or you can visit the Central Education Center (7145 Harriet Ave.) Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. from now through August 25 to enroll in person.
Step 1: Complete the Enrollment Intake Form
Start with the online Enrollment Intake Form. On the form, you will be asked how would you like to complete the enrollment process:
- Please mail me an enrollment packet.
- Please email me an enrollment packet, I can print the forms myself.
- Please email me with information about enrolling online.
If you select the online enrollment option, that’s it! Follow the instructions you will receive in your email to complete the online enrollment process.
If you selected an enrollment packet, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Turn in completed enrollment forms
You can return your completed enrollment packet by mail or you can drop it off at the Central Education Center on Wednesdays between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. by appointment only. Please call 612-243-3016 to schedule a drop off appointment.
Bring the following documents with you to your drop off appointment:
- Birth certificate, baptismal certificate, passport/visa or official state/US document indicating your child’s full legal name and birthdate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Open enrollment form (if not a Richfield resident)
- Transcript from previous district (grades 6-12 only)
- Early childhood screening results (kindergarten only)
Extended enrollment packet pickup and drop-off hours (no appointment necessary):
- August 15-17
- Tuesday, August 15 from noon-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16 from noon-6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17 from 4-8 p.m.
- August 22-24
- Tuesday, August 22 from noon-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23 from noon-6 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24 from 4-8 p.m.
- August 12 & 19
- Saturday, August 12 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Step 3: Get ready for school!
You can expect to hear from your child’s school in mid August. In the meantime, you can find school supply lists and other helpful information in the Family Resources section of your child’s school website. We are excited to have you and your child join the RPS community!